Premier League release COVID-19 statement, Mo Salah frustrated by Karl Darlow, Jose Mourinho Instagram mocks Premier League over fixtures, Leeds condemn Carney abuse on Twitter December 31, 2020 – Posted in: Soccer
talkSPORT.com rounds up all the latest football news and biggest transfer gossip, and takes a look at the key talking points during what is a packed festive schedule.
Plus, we bring you exclusive coverage of Newcastle vs Liverpool at 8pm.
- Tottenham vs Fulham becomes third Premier League game postponed
- Leeds warned to be careful over tweets as Carney is victim of vile abuse
- Premier League ‘circuit breaker’ not being discussed as clubs consider ‘two week’ cooling off period
- Arise Sir Lewis? Hamilton could be honoured in New Year after intervention by Boris Johnson
- Diego Costa linked with Wolves as striker is given free transfer by Atletico Madrid
- Manchester United up to second in Premier League and put pressure on Liverpool with late win over Wolves
- Sam Allardyce admits doubts over dedication of West Brom players after Leeds run riot at Hawthorns
- Alexandre Lacazette becomes Super-Sub king as he scores 21 seconds after coming on in Arsenal’s win over Brighton
- Premier League records highest number of positive Covid-19 tests, as Sheffield United announce number of cases and Ralph Hasenhüttl sits out Southampton game
- Former Arsenal and West Ham midfielder Jack Wilshere training with Bournemouth as his search for a new club continues
- Gareth Bale ruled out for ‘a few weeks’ with calf injury, Jose Mourinho confirms as he provides Tottenham injury update