‘Man City should sign Haaland not Kane’, Thierry Henry to Bournemouth criticised, ref Drysdale dropped after Ipswich incident, fans back in Premier League stadiums THIS season? February 18, 2021 – Posted in: Soccer
Keep up to date with all the latest sports news, rumours and expert opinion on all the big talking points.
- Spend £150m on Haaland instead of Kane, Manchester City told
- Thierry Henry would be ‘so lucky’ to manage Bournemouth says Simon Jordan, while Perry Groves slams possible ‘Hollywood’ appointment of Gunners’ record scorer
- Marcel Brands ‘the crown behind the throne’ at Everton as owner Farhad Moshiri lauds director of football who is set to sign new contract
- Micah Richards, Arsenal rival Patrick Vieira, or Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United hero Roy Keane hits one million Instagram followers – but who will he follow first?
- Kylian Mbappe named best player in the world as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo don’t even make top three in Premier League star’s ranking
- James McClean EXCLUSIVE: Stoke player reveals ‘day in, day out’ death threats and social media abuse and tells abusers to ‘educate yourself on why you hate me’
- Bukayo Saka was a ‘model student’ who has become one of Arsenal’s most important player and now has a ‘massive advantage’ to make England Euro 2021 squad
- Wanted by Manchester United and Sir Alex Ferguson, Alan Shearer joined Newcastle despite Barcelona interest leading Sir Bobby Robson to sign Ronaldo instead
- Andros Townsend reveals mad QPR training ground fight in which a player got TEAR GAS from his car to use on teammate