Liverpool to play Rangers, Haaland set for Dortmund return, Tottenham secure dream draw, Chelsea face AC Milan, Celtic get Real Madrid, Lewandowski to face Bayern August 25, 2022 – Posted in: Soccer
The 2022/23 Champions League is complete, and all of the British teams know exactly who they are facing in this year’s competition.
Defending champions Real Madrid will take on Celtic as the Bhoys have been handed a very tough task on their return to UEFA’s premier competition.
Manchester City’s Erling Haaland will return to face Borussia Dortmund after City were drawn against the Bundesliga side.
Rangers will face Liverpool after over ten years away from the Champions League.
Tottenham have what looks to be the dream group alongside Eintracht Frankfurt, Sporting and Marseille.
Elsewhere, Chelsea play AC Milan, RB Salzburg and Dinamo Zagreb.
And Group C appears to be the ‘Group of Death’ as Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Internazionale will compete alongside Viktoria Pilzen.
- Group A: Ajax, Liverpool, Napoli, Rangers,
- Group B: Porto, Atletico Madrid, Bayer Leverkusen, Club Brugge
- Group C: Bayern, Barcelona, Internazionale, Viktoria Pilzen
- Group D: Frankfurt, Tottenham, Sporting CP, Marseille
- Group E: AC Milan, Chelsea, Salzburg, Dinamo Zagreb
- Group F: Real Madrid, RB Leipzig, Shakhtar, Celtic
- Group G: Manchester City, Sevilla, Borussia Dortmund, FC Copenhagen
- Group H: PSG, Juventus, Benfica, Maccabi Haifa
FOLLOW OUR LIVE BLOG FOR REGULAR UPDATES…
T&Cs: Open account offer. Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply 18+Begambleaware.org